Master in Marketing Management. To keep up with today's fast changing and globalizing world, marketing management is always analyzed within the broader context of international enterprise and the operations environment.
Our experienced and qualified staff create a supportive environment where students are able to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of mechanisms and techniques of marketing and are encouraged to develop their own ideas and marketing strategies.
At INSA International Business School they believe in people that thinks different. They want their students to think out of the box and develop a positive critical reasoning. That's the way they follow to achieve thier main goal: teach humans as a human. Tehy don't offer teachers to their alumni, they help them grow with the warmly support of good professionals, that explain their mistakes and the learnings they have achieved because of that. Reality changes constantly and enterprises need humans that can solve the day to day chaotic challenges.
- Graduates and professionals who wish to expand their employment horizons.
- Experienced professionals who want to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Companies seeking staff training.
- Graduates in Vocational Training and Higher Education in area business seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
- Provide the student the best tools, knowledge and abilities in order to succeed at an executive level in marketing management.
- Show how to make beneficial decisions for your company on an international level through an accurate analysis of the global market, strategic planning, market segmentation, as well as budget management.
- Teach you the ethical principles required of an executive in this field.
Tipo de evaluación
The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently.
INSA offers the possibility to do an internship in companies during the course.
Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student receives a diploma in Master in Marketing Management of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
Temario del curso
- Module 1: The Marketing Management in the company: organization.
- Module 2: Product Manager. Policies design and implementation. Marketing Plan Economic Control and optimization of results.
- Module 3: Products Strategy and Brand Positioning. Globalization and decision making. Competitive Analysis.
- Module 4: Sales Forecasts. Forenet (System Specialized in Business Forecasts). Evaluation of the Innovative Products demand. Market Research.
- Module 5: Product quality, logistics and distribution.
- Module 6: Trade Fairs, Conventions and Congresses.
- Module 7: Customer Marketing. Techniques to attract more customers and Customer Loyalty. Possible scenarios to enter the market.
- Module 8: Marketing in Industrial Companies and Service Companies.
- Module 9: Optimization of product margins. Price Policy.
- Module 10: Determining Global Commercial Budgets. Profits Maximization.
- Module 11: Strategic External Analysis. New markets, control of new distribution channels.
- Module 12: Analysis of the Consumer's Behaviour.
- Module 13: Technological Innovation applied to Marketing.
- Module 14: Branding. Managing the brand value. Strategy of brand portfolio.
- Module 15: Markets internationalization and globalization.
- Module 16: Application of Marketing 2.0 in the company.
- Module 17: Social Responsibility Marketing: strategies.
- Module 18: Balance Scorecard: strategies design for business management.
- Module 19: Final Project. Strategic Business Plan.