The Master in Hospitality Management is ideal for both career changers who wish to move into hospitality, and for career climbers who are already in the field and wish to fast-track their careers. A bachelor's degree in studies related to business (Business studies, Law, PR, Marketing, etc.), engineering or tourism is required, as well as business English (test of level before acceptance for admission).
The Master in Hospitality Management offers two concentrations:
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
Prueba de acceso
Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department.
Industry internship once the classes are finished.
This internship leads to a real job opportunity and have a duration of 3 to 6 months. The school manages this process.
The program includes industry guest lecturers from renown international hotel managers from distinguished hotel chains, as well as PhD and lecturers from international universities and operational teachers.
The MHM is a professional master's degree with qualification from EUHT StPOL and the University Girona choosing from:
University Master's Diploma in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts St Pol de Mar.
Official Master's Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and and Culinary Arts.
EUHT StPOL has a study Help Fund for studies in its centre. The aim of this fund is to assist entrance for candidates to educational programs who for economic reasons have difficulty in enrolling. This help is adjudicated in the form of a percentage of the total basic or academic cost of the course up to 40% based on the academic background and purchasing power of the candidate and those financing the studies.
Some public institutions offer other aids:
- MAE-AECI Scholarship (for students not members of the European Union).
- Conpeht Scholarship
H-E StPOL has an agreement with different financial institutions so its students can get special conditions:
- Banco Sabadell.
- La Caixa.
Hotel general management, marketing and sales, consulting and development, lodging, Food & Beverage, events.
Temario del curso
The study plan includes theoretical clases, practical clases and masterclasses by international hotel and restaurant manager.
Professional induction in Food & Beverage service operations, food preparation operations and communication and public speaking. 155 hours.
- Module 1: Hospitality economics and finance. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 2: Business research. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 3: Strategic management. 12 ECTS, 300 hours.
- Module 4: Talent development. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 5: Marketing. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 6 (concentration in Hotel Management): Food & Beverage management, room division management, hotel Real Estate and valuation, hotel facilities and design. 12 ECTS, 300 hours.
- Module 7 (concentration in Food & Beverage and restaurant management): Food & Beverage cost control, Food & Beverage process management, event planning and management, Food & Beverage sales management. 12 ECTS, 300 hours.
- Module 8: Final project. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 9: Industry Internship. 6 ECTS, 150-300 hours.