INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School
Máster|Barcelona|Presencial|7.400 € |Inicio: October 2020.
Duración: Until July 2021.
The MBA program approach in various business-related subjects, as develop executive and leadership skills, beside the possibility to gain practical job experience thanks to our internship program, in order to succeed at executive level. It focuses on the practical aspects of global markets to teach students the skills applicable to international marketing and global management in the companies.
At INSA International Business School we believe in excellence. Our aim is to teach professionals as a future leaders that can solve any challenge in their day to day strategies and executions. That's why we have the best professionals on our Teaching Stuff.
- Graduates and professionals who wish to expand their employment horizons.
- Experienced professionals who want to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Companies seeking staff training.
- Graduates in Vocational Training and Higher Education in area business seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
- Teach the ethical principles applicable to business reality.
- Provide the student understand the functioning of the world of enterprise and mechanisms governing global markets.
- Learn the best tools, knowledge and abilities in order to succeed at executive level.
Tipo de evaluación
Based on continuous assessment of each block of study through class attendance and/or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently. the student must have earned a minimum grade
INSA offer the possibility to make an internship in companies during the course.
Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student get a diploma in International MBA of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
International Marketing Director.
Temario del curso
- Module 1: Company Policy and General management Strategy.
- Module 2: Strategies and Policies in the Marketing Management.
- Module 3: Economic Control and Optimization of results.
- Module 4: Commercial Management Organization of Networks.
- Module 5: Management Skills: coaching, empowerment, leadership and organization.
- Module 6: Economic Analysis of Managerial Decisions.
- Module 7: Financial Management: management, strategy and creation of value.
- Module 8: Company Evaluation: mergers, procurement, joint ventures.
- Module 9: Globalization and Internationalization of Markets. Analysis.
- Module 10: Management Ethics and Social Corporate Responsibility.
- Module 11: Branding, the management of the value of a brand (Know- How).
- Module 12: Product Manager. Design and implementation of the Policies and the Marketing Plan.
- Module 13: Sales Forecasts. Forecast – Forenet (Expert Systems in Business Forecasts).
- Module 14: Products and Branding Positioning Strategy. Globalization, opening new markets.
- Module 15: Production Management, Quality, Logistics and distribution of the product.
- Module 16: Trade Fair, Conventions, Congresses.
- Module 17: Customer Marketing. Customer Loyalty Schemes. Control of nEw channels.
- Module 18: Marketing in industrial companies and services.
- Module 19: Application of Marketing 2.0 in the company.
- Module 20: Optimization of product margins.
- Module 21: The social issues. Cooperation and resolution of labor conflicts.
- Module 22: Judicial and Fiscal Treatment of Managerial Activities.
- Module 23: Technological Innovation in Companies. Managing global Know-How.
- Module 24: Balance Scorecard. Design of management strategies.
- Module 25: Final Project. Strategic Business Plan.