Master in Foreign Trade and International Marketing. This degree program focuses on the practical aspects of global markets to teach students the skills applicable to international trade, importing and exporting, international product marketing and global supply chain management.
At INSA International Business School they believe in people that thinks different. They want their students to think out of the box and develop a positive critical reasoning. That's the way they follow to achieve their main goal: teach humans as a human. They don't offer teachers to their alumni, they help them grow with the warmly support of good professionals, that explain their mistakes and the learnings they have achieved because of that. Reality changes constantly and enterprises need humans that can solve the day to day chaotic challenges.
- Graduates and professionals who wish to expand their employment horizons.
- Experienced professionals who want to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Companies seeking staff training.
- Graduates in Vocational Training and Higher Education in area business seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
- Gain knowledge necessary to become an expert in global markets operations.
- Find out everything about the organization of export departments within a company's structure, as well as sound understanding of principles and techniques of marketing.
- Be able to effectively design and carry out strategic marketing campaigns and succeed on international level.
Tipo de evaluación
The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently.
INSA offer the possibility to do an internship in companies during the course.
Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student obtain a diploma in Master in Foreign Trade & International Marketing of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
International Marketing Director.
Foreign Trade Manager.
Temario del curso
- International marketing and exporting
- International Trade: Better importing
- The international environment
- Export market selection: definition and strategies
- Export market entry strategies
- Export entry modes
- Non-export entry modes
- The export order and physical distribution
- International Transport
- International financing and methods of payment
- Strategic Options of the Company in the International Markets
- The Market Research at an International Level
- The International Policy of the Product
- Pricing Policy
- Global Sourcing
- The Direction Of International Sales
- International Communication
- International Marketing Planning
- Organization, Coordination and Control of International Marketing